While your Lennox® HVAC equipment cannot speak to you, it has a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heating system might show continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are some elementary HVAC repairs you can finish on your own, many fixes are best handled by HVAC technicians. When your furnace won’t start or give warmth, get in touch with Halverson Brothers Inc at 715-352-4052 for experienced furnace repair in Menomonie and western Wisconsin.
Our technicians will speedily detect and fix the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can fix any kinds or models—and get the comfort returned to your home fast.
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heater Mean?
Your heating system relies on lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works this setup to relay it’s heating like it should.
Normal heating includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system heating properly.
- Simultaneous fast flash—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a solitary light blinking slowly and the other flashing fast, your furnace may be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is running correctly. It signifies the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the bad spot on the burner. Reach out to us at 715-352-4052 for assistance.
Here are some of the most common issues for Lennox furnaces.
Heating System Will Not Kick On
Here are some of the light sequences you may see when your furnace refuses to or keep running. Most of these errors need to be repaired by a specialist, for instance from Halverson Brothers Inc.
- The duo of LED lights aren’t lit. This means your heating system might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to make sure the heater fuse hasn’t tripped. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” position. If it instantly turns off after a subsequent reset, don’t touch the breaker and get in touch with us us at 715-352-4052.
- One light is continuous and the other is flashing slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is may be open. The switch is a critical safety tool that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this problem without professional help.
- One light is blinking fast and the other is flickering slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heating system might have a wiring issue that needs expert support from Halverson Brothers Inc.
- All lights are flickering slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t operating. This piece sends warm air from the heater into your residence. We can aid in determining what’s causing a problem with this piece.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing fast. This means your heater may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Contact our technicians at 715-352-4052 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This means there could be a malfunction with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. Halverson Brothers Inc can pinpoint the problem and handle it.
- Both lights are using alternating slow flickers. This indicates your HVAC equipment possibly has a flame error. There could be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 715-352-4052 for assistance.
- A single light flashes slowly while the other remains steady. This usually indicates your heating system’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your HVAC system from overheating. Call the professionals at Halverson Brothers Inc for assistance.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be broken when you observe your heating equipment’s blower fan running, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- Both lights are giving alternate fast flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor might be broken. This component ignites gas in your heater to produce heat and should be fixed by a technician from Halverson Brothers Inc.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system repaired quickly, turn to the experts at Halverson Brothers Inc. Our technicians will repair the error right away and have your rooms feeling relaxing again in a short time. Contact us at 715-352-4052 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.