As springtime begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Menomonie and western Wisconsin? Particularly if your cooling unit is recently purchased or was running good last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving pieces. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your equipment checked annually by a Halverson Brothers Inc expert can help spot small issues before they lead to large meltdowns. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more susceptible to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service delicate internal components.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate inside your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can cause higher energy needs—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and might even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as soon.
- It helps pinpoint little issues before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into major problems that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A good AC maintenance should have an examination and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and components:
- Complete equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Grease moving pieces
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Today with Halverson Brothers Inc
Now is the greatest time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Halverson Brothers Inc pros a ring at 715-352-4052 or contact us online to set up your appointment. Before we come to your house, be sure to check our special offers for savings on your next service.