At Halverson Brothers Inc, we know that selecting a company you can count on to complete AC repair in Menomonie and western Wisconsin is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should possess liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can offer? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Look at these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the particulars involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your brand of equipment, especially if it contains any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Halverson Brothers Inc a call at 715-352-4052. We’re happy to help!