As springtime starts, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Menomonie and western Wisconsin? Even if your air conditioning system is up-to-date or was working good last summer.
Here’s one method to think about it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to book any maintenance for it, such as changing the oil or getting new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can develop leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment checked annually by a Halverson Brothers Inc professional can help spot minor issues before they become major malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is installed outside your home, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a pro to take care of complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that build up inside your unit can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy consumption—and a bigger energy bill!
- It could prolong your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it last for a greater period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity expenses and over the years, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps determine small troubles before they lead to major, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine components and perform a series of AC performance verifications. These detailed measures often allow us to locate issues before they turn into large troubles that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps deliver trouble-free cooling throughout the warmest days. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to deliver worry-free cooling. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the best approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers expect seasonal maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this work, your system is open to advanced meltdowns and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A quality AC service should involve a check and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the work we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the ensuing areas and parts:
- Total equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the work we’ll finish:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Now with Halverson Brothers Inc
Today is the perfect time to book your AC maintenance! Give our Halverson Brothers Inc pros a shout at 715-352-4052 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.