In Menomonie and western Wisconsin you count on your furnace
to keep you warm throughout the chilly time of year. If it’s been a while since you had a regular maintenance appointment for your f
urnace, you could be preparing for furnace repair
visit in the near future. At the very least, you might have a dirty air filter, which can block air flow and impact your furnace’s execution. It could even create issues with your furnace’s threshold switch, which works furnace operation.
There are many other reasons you may require a furnace repair. We’ve collected some indicators for you to scan for. The quicker you can call for a heat pump service, the better. Call in a pro, like Halverson Brothers Inc, if you see any of these indicators:
- Your blower doesn’t seem to be operating properly. Is it working enough? Is it working all the time? Is the air blowing through as liberally as it should, or does it seem tired? Symptoms related to your blower could signify a minor problem with your air filter or the indoor blower.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough. Are you ramping up the thermostat again and again, but you’re still chilly? This could be a problem with your thermostat. It could be that your furnace is too small for your home. It may even be a difficulty with your gas source or your pilot light, amid other things.
- Your furnace is loud. If your furnace starts operating at top volume or making noises you’re not used to hearing, there could be trouble.
- You smell gas. You absolutely don’t want to mess around with this one. If you smell gas, turn off your furnace right away and shut down its gas supply. Stay clear from lighting matches or turning on lights until your HVAC technician or your gas company inspects it.
- You find water pooling around your furnace. Usually this is a obstructed condensation line. This could demand both plumbing and HVAC pros to solve.
- Your utility bill keeps growing. If your bill is rising, but your usage is not, there could be a variation of complications. Your HVAC professional will help find out what’s going wrong.
Now that you’ve read these indicators, you’ll know when you need to arrange furnace repair. And we’re here when you need it. Call Halverson Brothers Inc at 715-352-4052 when you need to setup repairs or routine maintenance.